Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Merchants Of Venice

Music=
1. Gagliarda
   -Mannheim Steamroller

"The current that with gentle murmur glides, thou know'st, being stopp'd, impatiently doth rage!"
~Shakespeare




UFOtext=
I. The Venetian World
A string of moons hung in the night sky. The bow of the gondola parted the waters into an undulating necklace of pearls, unclasped from the heaven above.
"My Lady, there exist alternate doors to esoteric knowledge. Tonight I introduce you to Ivy, my fortune teller of many years. Her crystal ball divines not only the future, but can see around the corners of life. I suspect she may help us recover the Yin diamond."
The gondola docked with a bump in the night. The cold leaden hand of the Count grasped the soft white glove of the unbelieving Princess Lei. 


UFOtext at twitter & tumblr  

No comments: