Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Eve

Music=
1. The Agony Of Laffitte
   -Spoon
2. Spells
   -Cannons

"What you are is what you have been.
What you'll be is what you do now "
-Buddha 




UFOtext=
I. The Venetian World
The Count & Princess Lei awoke. Ivy watched in fascination.
"My Lady- are you recovered?"
The Count & Princess Lei held hands- both visably shaken.
"I don't know. It was so real."
"My Lady- it will be real. There exists a power beyond our comprehension."
"I felt so disturbed- yet loved."
"Indeed- so did I... What do you remember?"
"I don't know. It's like a fog in the cosmos. I felt so sad & so happy at the same time."
"My Lady- I remember your image like a dream- a snowflake melted upon your bosom- the Yin diamond disappeared. But my memory obscures the future- a thief of my dreaming heart!"
"But Count, this wasn't a dream- I felt it too deeply- it was real. I know we touched the future."
"My Lady- something extraordinary lies in our future- the mysterious wonder of life!"
Ivy watched the Count & Princess Lei fall together- lovers in afterglow.
"Count, Princess- you will never remember everything about your encounter with the future. If you did, then you would know too much. You could then change the future. But there is only one future- & it can't be changed... So the cosmos doesn't let you remember. You only remember surreal fragments of an intense dreamlike experience. But this dream will become a reality."
Ivy smiled demurely.

II. Christmas Island Prelude
Astira brushed back the foliage. The mountain path opened into a small clearing. She could see the roof of black diamond...

UFOtext at twitter & tumblr 


No comments: