Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Up

Music=
1. Night Bird- Deep Forest
2. How Can I Refuse- Heart






"I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile, who weeps when I weep, for my shadow in the pool can do better than that."
- Confucius

UFOtext=
The first day of Fall- Beta breathed in the fresh crisp air of the Research Park, turning to look at Toran.
"You know" said Toran, "sometimes you are as stubborn as a mule."
∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ Silk Path- 80,000 Lightyears Distant ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Guard talk- offbeat Android phone device. Astira relax & read emotion.... fragmented confused wave 4 ∆ emotion pattern- now overconfident wave 5 impulse emotion pattern- near completion & she gazed at a serene Miss Change, a dragonfly doji in the black of night, marking the transition from Life to Death....

No comments: