Friday, July 18, 2014

The Hideout

Saint Emilion
Music=
1. Embers- Night Flowers
2. Run Right Back- The Black Keys

UFOtext=

I. Paris & The White Castle
"Count, as I said, I cannot tell the whole story right now- right now as we speak over this hyperlink."
The Princess moved her hand over her bosom, touching her black diamond. A circular wavelet of dark static flowed outward from her pendant, undulating her image like waves from a pebble tossed into a pond. Her moist eyes opened up like the petals of a flower, inviting the Count to return to her garden.
"Have you ever heard of Paradox Shipping?"
The Count paused. He thought for a moment.
"I do believe I have." He said.
"Do they not export our finest wines to the Far East?"
And the Count feigned a look of intrigue. But his facade of intrigue quickly faded. Once again he wandered in her garden of mystery- humble & without artifice. Her words became warm gentle breezes of Kiritimati, circling around his shipwrecked soul.
"Yes they do, from the vineyards of Saint Emilion in particular. I've never been there, but they say the climate is heaven, wedded to the ways of the vine."
 And the Princess paused, gazing at the Count.
"My Lady, I know the climes of Saint Emilion well. It's true- drops of wine rain gently from the heavens, blessed by Thor."


UFOtext at twitter & tumblr  

No comments: