Saturday, July 26, 2014

On The Cusp

On The Cusp
Music=
1. When I Dream at Night- Marc Anthony
2. I Could Fall In Love- Selena

UFOtext=
I. Paris & The White Castle
"Count- Paradox Shipping- the owner, a man known only as the Dragon, warns me that our galaxy is in peril. He says that a form of mind control is sweeping through the galaxy, conquering everything in its path."
Princess Lei paused, uncertain how the Count would react to such an outlandish claim. In a piquant moment, the Count raised his eyebrows, but then recovered his balance.
"My Lady, the Dragon speaks words of fire. But the madness of crowds is a common phenomenon of history. I urge you to remain calm & aware. But more to the point, what can any one person do?"
The Princess held her Yin diamond close to her bosom. Born from the stars, her black diamond empowered her to create something good from something bad.
"Count, the Dragon says there is a person known as the Mule, and this one person is the source of the madness. I am looking for this Mule. Perhaps I can help save the galaxy."
And Princess Lei stood revealed before the Count.
"My Lady, please tread carefully, I sense danger is afoot. I recall the Spanish proverb-
"De músico, poeta y loco, todos tenemos un poco."
And the Count extended his hand to the Princess- but there was only the light of Heaven.


UFOtext at twitter & tumblr  

No comments: