Saturday, May 3, 2014

The New Normal

The Mule's Normal
Music=
1. Mental Traveler
    -The Kickdrums

"What the eye doesn't see & the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist."

- D H Lawrence

UFOtext=

I. Cottage On The White Cliffs
"Archimedes- In Prague I hid my deepest mind in the trees, & left behind only surface thoughts for the Mule to examine. In this way I escaped detection as a member of the Second Foundation. But believe me, his mental powers are extraordinary. The Mule could have crushed the real "Astira" out of existence. I would turn to Zombie, & smile stupidly all day long."
Archimedes listened with great concern. The Dragonfly lowered her eyes, seeking an inner light, high above the dark restless waters before the storm.

II. The Deep Forest
She didn't quite know what to think. She stared at the spindly green man, his frame now upright, his large brown eyes watching her every move. The man had a face only a mother could love- his elongated nose formed a crooked beak, casting a crooked shadow in the moonlight.
"Who are you?" Princess Lei asked.
"I am Magnifico Giganticus- Fortune's Fool, my Fair Lady!"
& he bowed once again, though briefly, & not so deeply.
"This is getting weird." She thought to herself. Magnifico's face drooped a bit.
"Still, perhaps Magnifico can help me find the Mule, perhaps in the White Castle." And she continued thinking in a quiet thoughtful way.
Magnifico looked at her, slowly growing a faint sly grin.
"My Lady. Let me take you to the White Castle by the sea. With any luck, perhaps you might meet the the White Queen!"
Princess Lei stood amazed for a moment. How lucky she was! It seemed like Magnifico had just read her mind!

UFOtext at twitter & tumblr 

No comments: