Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

Music=
1. We Three Kings- Mannheim Steamroller

UFOtext=
Beta & Toran looked up with incredulous eyes. The Count smiled faintly,
"I know you wonder how I could help, & maybe, why you should trust me
in the first place. Allow me a brief moment to provide a background
setting," and the Count paused to assemble his thoughts.
Toran, recovering his poise, said immediately, "Count Bling, please
take a seat at our table & let us offer you a glass of wine."
"Yes, I concur, after all it is Christmas Eve," said Beta, who
intuitively sensed that the Count was friend, not foe.
"Thank you," said the Count, smiling politely as he pulled out a chair
to join the couple.
"You see, I am away from Paris for some fresh air in the mountains,
and to take in the impressionist photo exhibit of K. Matisse."

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: