Saturday, December 8, 2007

Arrival & Introduction

Music=
1. Messengers of Christmas - Mannheim Steamroller
2. Eye - Smashing Pumpkins

UFOtext=
Toran & Beta walked through the moonlit streets of Valloire, the
flakes of snow fluttering like white butterflies caught in the wind of
the evening chill. Spotting the warm & inviting glow of a nearby
tavern, they entered for food & drink.
One hour later, after a pleasant meal, Toran looked at Beta & said
"All we know for sure is that Taron was here six months ago with this
woman trader from Prague, this so called Astira. And from here, he
somehow ended up on a strange planet called Poznan, not even listed on
Foundation star charts. Somehow we must trace his path, but very
discreetly, for all our lives may be in danger."
Beta reached across the table & held Toran's hands,
"I know we will somehow" she said.
Suddenly a gentleman at a nearby table stood up from his chair &
walked over to the distressed couple.
"Monsieur & Madame, allow me to introduce myself, I am Edmund Bling,
the Count of Monte Sano. I was touched by your stray words, & as a
confidant of PNB Paris, I believe I can assist you in your search for
your missing family."


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: