Saturday, March 18, 2017

Venus de Milo

Music=
1. I Ain't The One
   - Spoon

"My present happiness equals my past misery"
-The Count Of Monte Cristo










UFOtext=
I. The Venetian World
Ivy caressed the crystal ball. Constantinople emerged from the clouds of Time. The Count & Princess Lei held hands. 
"We have ten thousand gold coins!"
The crowd buzzed. The Merchant of the Empire cast a conquering smile. The auctioneer paused- a mere formality of process.
"Ten thousand gold coins- going once, going twice"
One finger rose.
"Ten thousand & one."
 A shadow of hushed astonishment eclipsed the theater.
"Sir- payment in gold is required forthwith. Do you wish to hold your bid?
"Yes." said the Count.
"I have need of a servant girl- this Princess will suffice."
The aquiline eyes of the Princess burned with hatred. She spat in his direction. The Count's implacable face broke into a thin gruel of a smile.

UFOtext at twitter & tumble

No comments: