Friday, December 5, 2014

Freedom Holds Up The World

Atlas
Music=
1. Atlas- Coldplay


"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps."
-Confucius

I. White Cliffs
"I can't go back to the white cottage & face the Mule."
Astira realized.
"Unlike in Prague, the Mule knows who I am. He could break down any mental barricade I could construct in my mind. If I tell Archimedes that the Mule is disguised as the Dragonfly, the Mule would find out by reading his mind. And if I just disappear, the Mule will become suspicious. What do I do?"
Astira furrowed her brow & looked far below at the breakers crashing upon the moonlit face of the cliff. Her panicked thoughts thrashed about like waves in a chaotic sea. She crouched down near the fateful edge of the cliff & felt dizzy.
"The Mule is in complete control- nothing can stop him. The galaxy is doomed."
She shrugged. She breathed in deeply the cool night air. It seemed to calm her. She became one with her surroundings, & listened to the logic of the universe. And then, out of the darkness, she saw the moonlit path. In a flash her emotions rose up to the stars & she realized her unique position- she could now turn the tables & stop the Mule dead in his tracks!"

UFOtext at twitter & tumblr

No comments: