Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just Believe?

CY
Music=
1. Raised By Wolves- U2

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." -Confucius



UFOtext=

I. The White Castle
"My Lady, I am the people's daily voice. I listen to the whisper of the man on the street. I walk in his shoes for miles & miles. I know him as I know myself. Our dreams are one & the same & we belong together- there is no freedom apart. Only in the Union Of Worlds is there freedom- & I am the First Citizen."
The Mule paused, looking hypnotically into the glazed eyes of Princess Lei. The Mule whispered-
"My Fair Lady, now you see why the Dragon is such a bad man. He doesn't believe in our Union Of Worlds. You must help me destroy the Dragon."
The Mule then stood up straight, without any trace of awkward motion.
"Magnifico!"
The Mule jerked in surprise & rapidly turned toward the stern voice.
"Vivienne!" hissed The Mule, baring his teeth.
"Magnifico- you've been a bad boy. What did I tell you about being a bad boy?"
& the tall old granny dressed in black stood before the Mule, clutching her cane with a crown of black jade.
"Vivienne, you do not command me. My powers are too great."
"Shut up!" said Vivienne, & she jabbed Magnifico with her cane.
"You don't talk to me like that."
And she concentrated her eyes & knocked Magnifico down to the floor in one powerful wave of dark despair.



UFOtext at twitter & tumblr 

No comments: