Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Equinox

xxxx
Music=
1. I Don't Care- Ramones

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.'

- Confucius

UFOtext=

I. Prague
"I run from the rule of our First Citizen. I look for those who oppose his control- as I do. Are you one of us?"
The musician anxiously looked at Astira, waiting nervously for her reply.
The emotional shell of Astira stood bare and frozen in a den of winter snow. But in fiery color of autumn leaves, her deeper pattern of thoughts traced over all possible outcomes branching out from her reply.

II. Paris
At night the chaotic events of the day tumbled in the grey shadows of the Count's mind. He rose from his chair below the stars and greeted the Princess- her Yin diamond a perfect night of hidden dream. She spoke softly- but in strange words foreign to his understanding. And then he opened his eyes to the early light of morning.

No comments: