Saturday, May 16, 2009

Descent Of The Magicians

Music=
1. Terrifying- Gabriella Cilmi

UfOtext=
Count Bling strolled through the streets of Naples, blending into the
crowd of tourists and natives. Deja vu walked by his side, guiding his
every step. And then, in one instant, deja vu vanished as if the count
had wakened from a dream of great significance.
"Count Bling, I cannot believe my eyes- tell me, is it really you?"
"Doge Kasanova- I cannot believe my ears or my eyes," and then the
count checked his breast pocket and felt for the fullness of his
travel wallet.
"Count," said Doge, "still you do not trust me?" And Doge feigned a
look of injury.
At this the count smiled and said
"I trust that you have not changed any more than mankind itself has
changed!"

Later that evening Doge asked
"Count, what brings you to Naples?"
"Actually," explained the count, " I am just passing through Naples
enroute to Pisa. I wish to see the renowned SuperNaturalist, Don
Gregor," and the count took another drink of his wine.
"Oh yes, I think he creates devices of excited light" said Doge
thoughtfully.
"Exactly, now have you heard of traders from the edge of our galaxy,
traders who have small yet powerful devices that work by a form of
magic without magic?" inquired the count.
Doge thought for a moment, " there was a trader who came by last year
who said he belonged to some sort of foundation, Yes, I think he must
have been one of these magicians you speak of."
"Very interesting," said the count, "I have never seen one myself, but
I would like to some day." And the count took one more drink of his
wine.
"But count, before you go, could I ask of you one small favor?" and
Doge appeared sincere.
"Of course" said the count, "my service of good will shall never end."
"There is to be a great Carnival in Rome, including an underground
auction of fresh Turkish slaves. Could you attend?" And Doge appeared
hopeful.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: