Saturday, August 23, 2008

Diamonz

Music=
1. We Are All Made Of Stars- Moby

UFOtext=
Astira spread jam on her toast & spoke matter of factly,
"Tarin, tomorrow let us take an air taxi into Valloire, I will helps the Count of Monte Sano untwist his confusions about the deal Yogi & Astira make 4 him."
"What sort of confusions afflict the Count?" asked Tarin somewhat cautiously.
"Tarin, must u think such things? Let's go outside & have some funs!" And Astira rose from her chair & stretched her arms up toward the ceiling, watching Tarin intently, as if reading his mind.
"Let's go," said Tarin, and he joined arms with Astira and they walked to the door of the small cafe.
Just outside the door stood a man who appeared perfectly normal. He asked, "Excuse me, are you Astira Starkoski?"
Astira looked quizzically at the man, "Yes, how u know Astira?"
"I have recently enjoyed the pleasure of meeting with your father, Ambassador Starkoski; allow me to introduce myself, I am Mr. Diamonz, a minor adjunct to the Court of The Supreme Ruler."
"Wow, what u want with Poznan? U want emminent domain 2 buy it- it not 4 sale! Even my Dad, who is dumb duck, will tell u this."
Mr. Diamonz smiled politely, " your perception & candor is appreciated; perhaps you have more thoughts you wish to share with the Supreme Ruler himself, consider me marked as his Majesty's ear."
Astira smiled gracefully & said,
"U can stick this 1 in your Majesty's ear" and she gave Mr Diamonz the finger of the Bird.

Sent from my iPhone 

No comments: