Saturday, October 27, 2007

Enter Lanae

Music=
1. Queen Of Rain- Roxette

UFOtext=
In the shadow of twilight a woman appeared. Aristarchus stood still
and beheld Kelly bow slightly to the beautiful robed figure.
"My dear Divine, your words of concern flew like arrows to my door.
Does this Mule bother you so? But come, introduce your companion who
is but a traveller in our land."
"My lady, this is Aristarchus of Samos, he joined our troupe of
players one fortnight passed."
"I am pleased to make your aquaintence, Aristarchus of Samos. May your
time here pass in goodness." And Lanae smiled gently and bowed ever so
slightly.
Aristarchus bowed in return, collecting his now chaotic thoughts. As
would any member of the second foundation, he tried to read her
thoughts, but her thoughts flowed as pure and clear as rainwater in
Spring.

After more conversation, Lanae turned to Kelly and said, "Come my dear
Divine, your company is too thinly placed."
To this Kelly replied " My fair Lanae, your worthiness gives scope,
being had, to triumph, being lacked, to hope."

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: